Monday, January 17, 2011

I love my sister!

Why do I love my sister? Let's see, she keeps me grounded. No living in fantasy land for me.
She listens when I need to scream and cry. I can only yell, she can't handle the screaming. I can cry however I need to make sure I am clear. That one is hard.
When I tell jokes that make me laugh she stares and blinks until I am done laughing and wiping away the tears. She supports me when I need the support. She is my greatest sounding board. she can be very patient, no small feat since I am loud, and illogical at times.
She is my very best friend. We seem to know each other much better then our spouses do. We even think alike in many ways.
Thank God for my sister.
Though we are complete opposites in many ways, We strive to forgive and offer grace.
Thank you sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment