Sunday, January 2, 2011

Life of an unemployed housewife

I am sitting here wondering if there is more to my life then this. I am sure there is. I have an unemployed son and his pregnant wife living here. My other boy is in Missouri on an Army base but is a Marine. and My niece live's in El Paso, Texas.
This may sound depressing, but I am hoping it will change. Hoping my unemployed son will find a great job, his wife will get used to us and my Marine will excel in all that he does. I am hoping that my niece will have another child so I can spoil that one. Not that I do a whole lot of that with the first one she has.
This is the next chapter in my life. Waiting. I can take the reigns of my life, but where will I go? I haven't lots of money to travel, I can sew, however not perfect.I am not old. I am in my 40's and I just got here. I have volunteered in the prison, taught science courses for children, not a credentialed teacher, but had a great time. I went to school for day care and office administration.
So why do I seem depressed? I have no job, not an empty nester, not a full account so I can travel,and I am not losing anymore weight.
Bright side, I am looking for a job, my kid can't live with me forever, right? I can save, and I could exercise.
Well enough griping, the rain is falling, the wind is blowing and there is no fire in the fire place.
My husband is here and I have a snuggie and an NOOK to cuddle with and read.
Happy New Year everyone, may this year end in a happy way.

No comments:

Post a Comment